This is an update from 8 weeks post Tubal Reversal op..
Some things I will note here that I am really happy about are;
- I have my mind back! Lol! I know when I am am upset/angry what it is about and I am in control..
- My voice is female!! Alot of my closest friends don't recognise my voice when I call them!
- My body shape is really coming back to normal now, my skin has darkened again & is really clear & smooth!
- I was comfy in a size 20 bottoms and 14-16 top & the other day I slid on my old size 12 jeans! I am now 12-14bottom & 8-10-12 top (depending on boob room! Lol!)
- My hair is growing really fast and is really healthy again! I love it!
- My memory is so clear and I dont have trouble holding a conversation anymore!
- My body hair & odor is back to normal!! =D
- I am able to cook, clean, be a mama & a wife, that is so amazing to me!
- I can walk, run, jump, dance again!!
- I am loving having no huge stomach!! I love sleeping on it again! =)
- I enjoy sunlight again & every blind still is open at dawn with no migraines!
- I think it is trippy that in just 8 weeks I have lost over 11cms off my hips alone!!
- My periods are still Heaven! They are still getting back to what they were before PTLS but they are definitely panning out to be just like they were before all this.. No pains, crippling cramps, clots or days in bed, I mean wow, last cycle I went bloomin campin!! =)
So, that is just awesome! I am getting back to that outgoing bubbly, cheeky woman I use to be not an ogre anymore & I feel like a woman! I know I keep saying it but WOW I do!!
My hubby has nicknamed me "shrinky" ahahaha!!
I think one factor that makes me confused a little is that my metabolism has kicked in, my mind is up with the program but naturally my body is still trying to catch up..
I do get burnt out, but somehow I manage to do way more than my mind thinks!
I can bounce back.. =D
I am able to recover from a active day really quickly now and I am no longer breathless like I was (I think from all the stomach probs, fluid & weight that made that happen bad when I had PTLS) Wow, did you notice that??
I said when I HAD PTLS hehehehehe!! ;)
So I am going to post some pics!! So lets do it....
Not The clearest one of the back but I think you get the picture =D
Well, that is it for this update, I am really looking forward to seeing the top notch specialists soon for the first time since they laughed at me telling me I am just crazy! Have fun picking me out in the waiting room I say LOL!!
Then let the exploitation come to a higher level! Bring it on! Hubby & I will win hands down! =D Chow for now!